Time for one of my most favorite blog carnivals, hosted by one of most favorite friends, Mer.
Since it is Mother's Day, and I have been insanely spoiled by my men this year, you are going to get a peek into all the spoilin'. Hold on to your house shoes....it's pretty covet-worthy.
10. Friday night, I was taken out to eat at the
You can get the whole story here. Even though I was sleepy, the husband was cranky, and the children acted like they were the spawn of Lucifer himself, I had a good time....because I was with my men. My favorite place to be.
9. Saturday morning I was allowed to sleep in. Until 7:30. And I woke up to these in my face.
8. I was instructed to then stay in my room while a "surprise" was being concocted in the front of the house. When I was finally allowed to come out, this is what I found.
They'd made me breakfast.
7. And this one was my waiter.
Note the nifty nametag and the ratty dish towel. I heart this kid.
6. The husband then shoved me (not really, but it sounds better than to confess that I actually shoved him) into the car. And drove me to town. And pulled into the parking lot of the cell phone store. To purchase me a present. That I was pretending that I didn't really know about. But really did.
5. Only to find out that our podunk town doesn't carry my present that I was pretending to not really know about. So the husband shoved me again (ahem!) into the car and drove me to the next town over.
4. And bought me this.
Meet ROSIE. Isn't she beautiful? She is pink....so that the men will keep their hands off!
3. As if bringing Rosie home with me wasn't enough, I then was treated to
Could my weekend get any better? Hello. Olive Garden and Chick-fil-a all in a 24 hour time span....H.E.A.V.E.N.
My men know how to speak my love language....food and pink electronics.
2. This morning I was allowed to sleep in...until 8:45. It caused us to miss church, along with the splitting headache (probably caused by too much fine cuisine and iPhone overdose) that I woke up with. But, we ate doughnuts and drank chocolate milk. And all was right in the world.
1. Because I spent my day with Rosie being lazy with the husband (excuse the been-stuck-in-this-bed-doing-nothing-but-downloading-iPhone-apps-all-day faces),
and staring in the face of these precious angels.
It just doesn't get better than that.
Happy Mother's Day to me....the luckiest mom in the world. Because I get to hang out with these guys all the time.
If you want to check out all the other contributions to 10 on the 10th...click on that button up there at the top at the post! Good stuff!