1.14.2009

Tag...You're It!

So I got tagged for this nifty little bloggy game by Jennifer and Lisa. Looks fun AND I'm having bloggy-block...so this works for me.

The rules go a lil' somethin' like this:

1) Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2) Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3) Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same!!


I honestly haven't even looked in my picture folders, so I have no idea what is going to pop up here. Hopefully it is nothing too disturbing.....

Here goes....


HA! Looked what popped up....good ole' Ozzie. Our funny 3 legged dog. I know, I know, he has 4 legs, but one leg is completely dead, so he can only use 3. Ozzie loves to sleep all spread-eagle and out-there.....goofy dog.

Now....your turn!

1) Michele

2) Kristin

3) Laurinda

4) Aaron

Have fun!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! Funny!