I'm a bloglifter through and through. And I love a good party. So when I see a fun carnival, then I'm all in.
Linda over at Growin' With It hosts this one each Wednesday, and I like it. I like it a lot. Because I love being all up in everyone's business. So....leave your answers to my questions in my comments, then head over to Linda's place and check out all the other bloggity goodness.
1. What is the best Hide-n-Seek hiding spot in your house?
2. What color/pedi job are you sportin' on your toes right now? (Jim-Dad....since you are my only male reader, answer for mom.)
3. Beach or mountains?
Here are my answers....
1. Since the likelihood of any of you comin' over for a quick game of H&S is slim to nill, then I'll spill the goods. The best hiding spot...ever...is behind an antique cabinet in the living room that is turned caddy cornered. You can shimmy back behind it, and you are good to go. This is also a great place to hide when you have heard "MOM!" called for the twelvity-hundredth time in the same five minutes.
2. I'm still sportin' the leftover remains of my french pedi that I had done a million months ago on my Girls' Night Out. I have touched up the white tips a couple of times, but I'm holding out for my pedi appointment next week.
3. Beach. No ifs, ands, or buts. Me like-uh the sun.