Why thankie for asking.
1. I've been at home. Like actual home. Not just home - town. But, home home. Most of you know of the miracle in which I speak, because spending more than 4 hours of daylight in this house where I receive my mail is way.too.rare.
2. My internet has gone all jabberwonky on me. While I've been at home. Which means zero time on the computer and lots of time in the laundry room. Thank poptarts for Rosie...she has kept me all aTwitter and aFaceBooked.
3. Because of the
breakdown of society as I know it internet going on hiatus, I was actually able to get all of my laundry caught up. I've been spending muy mucho time in the purplaliscious laundry room, and I likey. Well. I don't likey the doing of the laundry, but I likey the result. Nothin' like clean undies put away in their drawers.
4. I actually cooked last night. Thanks, I'm sure, to the whole internet catastrophe. But my family was fed a full meal. Too bad the children cried through dinner because the food was "gross." I now realize that I have brought their food snobbery on myself. But probably am not going to do anything about it. Because chicken nuggets and the blue box are just easy....especially now that the internet has been healed.
5. I had a highly entertaining conversation with Tiffani the other night. She decided that I sound like I am 12 (go ahead...call me...so you can hear me in all my tweenishness, too), and I decided that I heart her more now than I even did before. Because when you can hold a 2 hour conversation about nothing and everything all at the same time.....then you are friends for life. Fo' sho'.
6. I walked out on the deck last night to grab a bag of trash that I had set out there while I was cleaning yesterday (yes...I cleaned....another upside of the computer being out of commission), and a beady eyed nastified skunk was staring me in the face. I slammed the garage door in his pint-sized peepers and ran into the house to give the husband a dirty look. The husband responded by laughing at me. Love you, too, honey.
7. I'm trying to vacation plan. We want to take the rascals on a vaca all of their own, and I've been busy researching our
dirt cheap best family friendly options. We're looking at Washington D.C. or camping. I know....totally in the same category, huh? But after we stock up on all the smore supplies to feed a small army, we just about have our plane tickets to DC covered. We'll see.
I'm off to take the rascals to the lake today. This will be our first visit all summer, and we are OVERDUE. Our family usually lives at the lake during the summertime, but thanks to the heavy flooding and our way.too.busy schedules, we've had to postpone our trips. Really looking forward to the picnicking and the sunapy today. Not so much looking forward to all the sand in my car afterwards....but I'll deal.
Hope your day is groovy and rad.
Why thankie for asking.