1. .....that I'm getting ready to host a fun bloggy carnival in the future. If you missed that super cute button up there, the bloggy carnival will be "Betcha Didn't Know..."
2. .....that that super cute button was made by my bestie bloggie designer Jackie. Check her stuff out here. She's a stinkin' genius.
3. .....that this whole carnival idea was Elizabeth's idea. So she had better play along. Seriously.
4. .....that I really want everyone to play along. Because I love to find out nifty things about you. And randomness does my heart good.
5. .....that I'll do the official THIS IS THE DAY day sometime after I get back from We Are Family. I'll keep you posted on the details. But be thinking of lots of stuff that you bet I don't know.
6. .....that We Are Family is what I have named my upcoming family vacation/adventure that begins tomorrow. There will be eleven us making our way towards Tennessee for a week of grand togetherness. And since we're driving....in two vans....we are probably going to have all the togetherness we can stand come next Wednesday.
7. .....that the first part of We Are Family is going to be at a missionary reunion for our missy family from Bangladesh. Somehow I was roped into helping plan this reunion, but I honestly haven't done much. One of the other MKs has taken on the hugacious task of planning this shindig, and she has done an amazing job.
8. .....that after the singing of songs in a language I don't know (yes, we really do that kind of thing) and looking through hoards of slides, photos, and presentations, then We Are Family is heading to Pigeon Forge for a groovy time at DollyWood.
9. .....that I can't hardly talk about DollyWood without feeling the need to bust out in a rousing rendition of "Joleen" and "9 to 5."
10. ......that I love my family, oh so much, and am really looking forward to the week spent with my sister, her family, and my parents.
11. .....that I still haven't started packing and still have 5 loads of laundry to do.
12. .....that we leave tomorrow.
13. .....that I really should get started on that. Wait. You probably already knew that one.
Remember!! Be thinking of your contribution to the Betcha Didn't Know carnival, and I'll give you all the details in a few.
Next time you hear from me, I'll be neck deep in We Are Family. Later!