10) This is what happens when you mix greasy Christmas morning hair and a husband with a happy trigger finger. If you were wondering....I'm NOT saying "Oooooooohhhhh" about the new tools.
9) I can't even begin to tell you how many of these pictures I have stuck on my harddrive. My kids must grab my camera and take pictures of themselves far more than I know about. But this one cracks me up the most because I am quite sure the Tater Tot had no idea that the flash was going to rend him permanently blinded for 5 minutes when he grabbed for Cameron the Camera. Serves ya right, kid.
8) So this is me. On Super Fun Vaca in Canada. And I was chatting with my chilluns. And I'm pretty sure I sound cuter talking on the phone than I look.
7) Yes. I am winking. While holding masking tape and a Sharpie. Don't ask.
6) And then I have a picture of an empty Tic Tac box. Weird.
5) This picture of the husband cracks me up so stinkin' much. I can't even make sassy commentary on it for snort giggling all over myself.
4) I cannot begin to tell you how many pictures I have like this. Ahhh...the memories of my boys playing sports. And the elbows of the strange people who stood up in front of me.
3) Yes. My mouth is really that big. And I can also touch my nose with my tongue if you were wondering.
2) This was in Nashville on Super Fun Vaca, and though we have a really cute picture of me with the besties and the ever-so-friendly shark, this one makes me laugh. Because Steph is telling Eric something very profound, Lisa is giving Wes the "Oh Brother" eye, and I am, well...I'm not really sure what I'm doing.
1) And my favorite. This picture of me was taken at my sister Mich's house at Christmas. And apparently I was letting someone have it. No telling what I was saying, but I'm pretty sure a "Do you understand me?" or a "Yes, Ma'am?" was involved.
Again. You're welcome. And if that wasn't enough for ya...I have plenty more. Because now that all my self-respect has left with the posting of these pictures, I have zero shame in showing you the rest of 'em.
Happy July 10th, everybody! Oh....and go check out all the rest of the listy goodies over at Mer's place!