12.08.2008

Trying to Move

So I'm trying to figure out how to get it back? My bloggy composure that is...


These last few blog posts (I deleted a couple based on conviction) have felt like some crazy, other-worldly, cheap episode of Dr. Phil therapy. I've felt myself tearing up just thinking about some of the circumstances that led up to some of my comments and words (and some of the ones that happened after my finger hit publish), and it makes me all weepy again. Therapy, of some sort, might ought to be in order.


So, although I'm moving past my rough couple of days in real-life, I'm still trying to figure out how to move past it in blog-life.


This is my journal. My record. It has been the one journal that I've actually kept up with with any consistency, and I appreciate this forum so much. So, even though I'm a brand new blogger, I feel totally at home here. I love knowing that people are like me...that they share the same bad-hair days, scream-at-your-kids days, and don't-want-to-get-out-of-your-jammies days. I love knowing about people's families, their discoveries, their passions, and their dreams...


But, I'm at a loss....


Not really sure where to go from here. I don't have any funny stories. No crazy anecdotes. No random thoughts to type haphazardly. Nothing. Nada. Zip.


So, all apologies for those of you that are even still logging on to see what I might possibly have to say (after the last few, I'm surprised that one of you hasn't called for the white van and the straightjacket!), but this is all you get tonight....


Tomorrow.....surely tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Jo said...

I don't think you have to worry about your friends or family sending the men with white jackets after you. This is something, I believe, that most of us has gone through at one time or another (or time after time). We all know you and love you, and we don't feel you've "messed up". We are sometimes our own worst critics.
Hang in there, kiddo!
Love you!
Aunt Jo

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

If someone sends the white van and straightjacket for you just rest assured that I'm right behind you in my white van and straightjacket :)