12.11.2008

Makeover

I've always wanted to be on one of those makeover shows. New hair. New makeup. New clothes. All of which would make me look amazing for one day and one day only, because there is no chance that I would ever be able to recreate it by myself at home...but, to have that one day where I was transformed. BLISS!

Since that doesn't look it will be happening anytime soon, I decided that SOMETHING needed a makeover. I don't have the money to makeover the house. I don't have the want-to to makeover the yard. So, the winner of the makeover was....

MY BLOG!!

What do you think? Isn't it amazing?

This beautiful and so "me" design is by a very talented blog designer. You can find her at http://www.blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com/ She is fantastic to work with and will do everything just like you want it. I'm so happy and so glad that I gave this little Christmas present to myself!!

10 comments:

It's a wonderful life said...

Love, love, love did I say that I love it LOL. It looks really good.

Becky said...

Love it...esp the title!

Becky said...

Love it...esp the title!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I LOVE it. Very you!

If that pic of the boys is your Christmas card photo, then I'm in for a real treat. It's great. Also love your new title!!! It's all just GREAT!

The Knight Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I am on the waiting list for a BLOG makeover too!

CINDY K`
( I have 2 boys - i love the Frog!)

http://knightfamilyfive.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Hi there! I have 3 boys myself. It gets crazy in a house with no other female around.

My boys are 12, 6 and 5 months old.

I love your blog makeover. Danielle is so very talented. She just did a makeover for me as well.

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I love the new look!

Mich said...

Cute!
Hope Tate is feeling better!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Love it!!!!!

Lori said...

Your blog rocks! I love the makeover!