12.13.2008

A Story....Not A Very Good One....But Still A Story

Once upon a time there lived a family of bears. There was a Papa Bear, a Mama Bear, and 3 Baby Bears: I Need a Serious Haircut Bear, I Think I'm a Professional Wrestler and Will Body Slam You To Prove It Bear, and I Have a Terrible Habit of Picking My Nose Bear. This family of 5 lived in a house with a red door out in the middle of nowhere.

Mama Bear decided that since it was almost time for Christmas, she really needed to get busy Christmas shopping for her 3 baby bears. So she sat her precious offspring down and had a long talk about what they might want to make this Christmas a very beary Christmas.

I Need a Serious Haircut Bear was very adamant about two things. He wanted an Ipod terribly, but was torn because he also wanted a new laptop computer. Mama Bear smiled sweetly, as if the laptop was even an option, and moved on. I Need a Serious Haircut Bear has a shiny new Ipod under the tree. Too bad I Need a Serious Haircut Bear has no music to play on it.

I Think I'm a Professional Wrestler and Will Body Slam You To Prove It Bear was equally adamant about two gifts. A red electric guitar with a "sounder that goes to 10" (amp) and a BB gun. Both amazing gifts for I Think I'm a Professional Wrestler and Will Body Slam You To Prove It Bear. I Think I'm a Professional Wrestler and Will Body Slam You To Prove It Bear will be happy....he is getting both. The family could possibly be in danger.

I Have a Terrible Habit of Picking My Nose Bear couldn't decide. There were so many things that sounded good. The Scooby Doo toys. The Indiana Jones whip. The Optimus Prime costume. I Have a Terrible Habit of Picking My Nose Bear is getting it all.....plus some. It must be nice to be the baby....even if you can't keep your finger out of your nose.

So, thanks to some help from Grandma Bears, Mama Bear is done. All the Christmas wishes of the Baby Bears coming true in just a few short days.

Now if only Mama Bear could figure out how to wrap a trip to the barber shop, obedience classes, and "Just Don't Be Gross" training up in neat little packages....

A Mama Bear can dream can't she?.....

THE END

1 comments:

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

so you're done...really??