Feels like it should be Friday. Already. Because I have met myself coming and going. And I've decided that I don't like me from the backside. Ick.
Reminds me that I really should go on a diet. Or exercise. Or something besides eating 4 Fruit-Roll-Ups and a Hershey bar for dinner. Oh. Yes. I. Did. And don't pretend like you're shocked. C'mon, now.
All this food/diet talk is a great lead-in to the first thing on my random listy list of goodness.
1. My friends have entered into the danger zone. They have taken the plunge into this crazy world of boot camp style exercise. There is talk of trainers, of meals with no cheese, and giving up white bread. And, quite possibly the worst of all, talk of giving up carbonated sodas. Heaven help us. This is not good news for me. Because these are my besties. These are the peeps that I scarf pizza with and slurp ice cream cones with. How can this be?! My world just got a little darker. *frown*sigh*and a big fat pout*
2. Oh my gosh. I just heard you. You totally just muttered under your breath, "Well, just join 'em. There's nothing wrong with getting healthy." Whoa, buddy. Don't start with me, you Judas. I am perfectly happy with my Diet sodas and fruit-roll-ups. So don't mess with me. And don't say such hurtful, hateful things. It's bad enough that my peeps have crossed over into the netherworld....you don't have to make me cry. It's just not nice.
3. Oh my goodness. You are still talkin' trash. What? You want to know about the hard core workout program that I was conned into doing with the husband in exchange for a trip to Mexico? Yah...well. I'm claiming Swine Flu. Because now we've been instructed by the government to not go to Mexico. And I always do what my government tells me. (I almost got through that last sentence without laughing.)
4. All this talk of food and diets and non-existence exercise plans has made me hungry for another fruit-roll-up.
5. Moving on. Before I go get the 5th one.
6. In yard sale news, I'm nowhere close to being done. I'm supposed to go set up for it tomorrow night at Steph's, and I'm freakin' out....just a little bit. Okay, a lot bit. There is no doubt that I can get it all done. The only problem is that I like to sleep. And it doesn't look like I'm getting any tonight. I'm grouchy already.
7. Yesterday was Tate's PreK field trip. I was able to go with him, which I was so excited about. I love spending the day with just 1 of my boys....it is just fun to get them off by themselves. We headed to the Little Rock Zoo. Nevermind that I have been to that zoo more times than I can count on all my fingers and toes. The chimps, grizzlies, and I are exchanging Christmas cards this year...because we are like family now. But, I had a blast. Because Tate had a blast. (Except for the weird parent that I had to spend the day with only because Tate and his kid are BFFs. Urgh. What we do for our kids.)
8. I wore a dress to school today. Only because there was not one pair of pants or capris clean in my closet. Yes, I am that far behind on my laundry. Did y'all think I was exaggerating about the piles of laundry. Oh no. It really is that bad. I know my mom is cringing at this very second. Bless her laundry-is-always-done heart. I'm sure that my sister and I haunt her dreams at night what with our kickin' housekeepin' skilz and all. She really did raise us better than that.
9. I'm watching Idol. And Adam just sang. And he is still on my nerves. Sorry Adam-hearters. We're just going to have to agree to disagree. Even though I'm right. Because Kris and Danny....oh my.
10. One last thing. I put this very perky picture of me up yesterday. Remember....me with the masking tape? Yah. Well, what you probably also noticed was that Montana-sized zit right under my Montana-sized smile line. I've been so tempted to dot it with mascara and pretend it was a beauty mark. How about it?
What? You don't think I can pull it off? Ha! What do you know? You are the same one that is talking smack about me needing to exercise.
Alright...I'm outie. Back to my masking tape and Sharpie. But I think I'm going to grab a snack first. Maybe a pop tart. Or a bowl of ice cream. Or another fruit-roll-up. And I'll eat them while thinking about my peeps chugging protein shakes and cottage cheese.