Here is a random mess of useless information....all for your Friday reading pleasure.
1. Meet Mary Elizabeth.
Isn't she pretty? Her mama is one of my oldest friends. And I just want to squeeze her cheeks. And then I want to bless her heart because she came home from the hospital on Wednesday to a house of 4 older brothers. That's right. I said 4. Miss Mary Elizabeth doesn't have a chance in the world. But she sure is cute. And her mama is going to need medication.
2. This is the love note that I found in Sawyer's backpack. And it isn't written to me.
After I got over being highly-offended, I cried. Because all my visions of Sawyer being a lady-killer are coming true. And he's only 7. But at least he was romantic enough to use his best handwriting.
3. My rendevouz with Edward Cullen is now officially over.
I now have to get back to reality and realize that I, in fact, am not a vampire. Have never been a vampire. And will never be a vampire. *sigh*
4. My apologies are heavy tonight. And they are going out to all the poor people at Pizza Hut this evening that were subjected to the obnoxiousness of my children. And to Stephanie. Because she is my hero for actually wanting to remain my friend even though I parent monkeys. (I did have tons of fun visiting with her though....even if it was amid flying ice cubes and spit wads.)
5. My husband is sick. Like came home from a camping trip and put himself in bed at 6:30 sick. Ugh. He is a terrible sick person. I'm in for a long weekend. He's going to want to hog the remote all weekend. And that means less What Not To Wear and way too much Ax Men. *growl*
6. I have a TON of laundry to do, y'all. I have so much laundry that it has actually outgrown the laundry room hampers. There are piles of clothes separated into their respective loads lining the entire wall of my hall. I'm not kidding. Well....at least they were separated. Before the insanely fun game of Hall Hurdles started. Now there are socks and pjs strewn from bathroom to kitchen. Awesome.
7. I have a new favorite TV show. As if I don't watch enough reality tv as it is. Have you seen this show? It is extreme cake decorating. And it makes me want to bake. And frost. And learn how to make penguins and giant dinosaurs out of fondant. And then eat it. All.
8. I really want to see this movie.
And I really want a date with my girlfriends to go see it. Because a husband can't truly appreciate the magnificence of Matthew McConaughey. So....who wants to go?
Welp. That's all you get. That's all the random randomness I can think of for one night. Tomorrow is a PJ day for me. In my jammies All. Day. Long.
Too bad I'm going to have to share my remote with a boy.