I'm playing Gretchen's Gladdie game this week, because I have so much to be gladdified for, and because I lurve me some fodder for bloggy block days such as these.
1. I'm so very glad for the way that God brought us through the trenches that were last week with Sawyer. I feel completely redundant and like a broken record, but I'm just so thankful for answered prayers and miracles and for so many people in our corner.
2. I'm glad that baseball season is here. Our family lives, breathes, and sleeps baseball, so it is always so much fun when the season finally arrives. I love the smell of ballparks, the piles of dirty uniforms in my laundry room, and the endless hours of fence-climbing and voice-losing.
3. I'm exceptionally glad that Keaton was blessed with an amazing coach. Most of the time, the husband coaches the boys' teams, but this year the timing didn't work out. The husband is coaching Sawyer and Tate's team, but couldn't manage Keaton's, too. We prayed many a prayer over his coach that he would be one that loved Jesus and loved the boys. And we are so blessed to find out that Mr. Picture Perfect is Keaton's head coach!! WAHOO!!!
4. I'm so glad that Spring finally decided to show her face. As much as I love the winter, I was getting tired of the permanent goosebumps. So ready to get this party started with suntans and flowers and green grass.
I could do without the bugs and the allergies, but I'm willing to overlook it for a bit.
5. So very very glad that American Idol is finally on to the big stage. I can tolerate the auditions and Hollywood week and the little stage for only so long...and then it's just time to get.on.with.it.
6. Glad that the in-laws are coming to spend the weekend with us to celebrate Sawyer's birthday. My house is a wreck and my schedule is packed this week, but I'm still teetering over on the edge of excited that they're coming!
7. So ecstatically glad that Jim-Dad is back from his trip to Israel and that he had a fabulous time. You can read all about his journey here. But have a tissue ready...just sayin'.
8. Thrilled beyond glad that my husband isn't one that fusses about a messy house. Don't get me wrong...I want so badly to provide a clean and peaceful home for him to come home to, but am blessed that I don't feel stress when it's not. I'm a lucky gal. And right now, I'm a VERY lucky gal...if you catch my drift.
9. Very glad for friends that do things that they don't have to do just because they want to.
10. So very very glad for certain pharmaceuticals that allow me to keep my sanity on days such as this when attempting to educate my children would most likely have ended in some sort of bodily harm had it not been for said drugs.
What are you Gladdified about?? Tell me. Tell me.