I don't even know myself anymore.
- I have not slept past 8:00 all week. One day, I was even up by 6:00.
- I have fed my children perfectly balanced, well-portioned lunches for the past 3 days.
- I have been actively involved in the breakfast process this week. As opposed to just hollering from my bed to open up a box of Lucky Charms.
- I have called Rascal Academy to order promptly each morning, and we have not wrapped up our day until absolutely everything is checked off in the lesson plan book.
- The absolutely everything lasted until 2:30 today....and yet, I
hanged..hung..hunged..toughdidn't stop. Even though I was already 1.5 hours past due for my nap.
- The dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer are providing a whirr of background noise as we do our lessons. (Read: I actually am keeping my house semi-clean.)
All of this is so out of character for me.
But, I suppose, there is always next week to resume slacker-related habits, should the change be too much of a shock for my system.