I'm feeling rather whirly birdish today....
- I walked into Sawyer and Tate's bedroom 14 times today in a span of 6 minutes. And each time I had no idea what I was doing in there. And I make it a point to go in there as little as possible. It stinks like boy and smells even worse. Whirly Birdish.
- I brushed my teeth twice this morning. I'm sure that my dentist is thrilled with my display of extraordinary dental hygiene, but it was really because I forgot that I had already done it. Just 5 minutes earlier. Whirly Birdish.
- I had the boys copy their spelling lists this morning. From last week. The fact that they didn't notice either worries me just a bit. Everyone is Whirly Birdish.
- I announced at 8:15 this morning that we were out of milk and asked someone to remind me to get some at the store. At 8:16, I poured everyone a bowl of cereal and then was dumbfounded when I couldn't find any milk in the fridge. Whirly Birdish.
- I made coffee this morning. Without adding the coffee. Whirly Birdish. (And in need of an intervention.)
- I made an eye appointment for Keaton today, but as soon as I got off the phone, I realized that I hadn't written the date down nor did I have the foggiest idea of when I set the appointment for. I then had to call the lady back and ask her to remind me. She asked me that time if I had written it down. Yes, Ma'am, but no promises that I got it right. Whirly Birdish.
- While washing clothes, I chunked a cap of liquid detergent in the dryer and a dryer sheet in the washer. I'm sure the load needed to be rewashed. Because it probably was a bit soured anyway. Whirly Birdish.
- I watched an entire episode of iCarly today. By myself. And I found myself giggling at the jokes. Whirly Birdish. (And a possible intervention necessity.)
Can I get a second? Perhaps an Amen?
This Wednesday is adjourned.